Hey team, are there any AIRIE certifies skiers on the upcoming Castle Peak trip?
Thinking about bringing my splitboard with me but would need buddies for the descent.
I am on the waitlist. If selected, I will be split with ya
Looks like it might snow a bit in the next few days. I'm planning to make a call closer to the date based on avy conditions.